Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Does You Accessorize Your Office?

When I was working full time in an office, looking at the same four walls everyday was so boring. To overcome the boredom, I started decorating my office to match the season or holiday. I had the typical decorations...Valentines brought out the heart shaped candy dish with lots of chocolate, Easter meant bunnies and eggs, and out rolled the pumpkins for Autumn and Halloween.

I amassed a great collection of solar powered toys from The Dollar Store. These were the most entertaining with their little heads bobbing and hips swaying. They all lined the windowsill behind my desk and I would watch them dance as I waited on the line for customers to come to the phone. After Thanksgiving I would bring out my snowman and elves to start the Christmas season.

Among my holiday tackle was an assortment of coffee mugs.  A happy reminder every morning of the pending festivities. Here are some great mugs currently listed at Slater's Closet. With only 50 days until Christmas you need to get ready to accessorize!

 
Starbucks Partridge In A Pear Tree - Buy This Mug

Starbucks 2012 Christmas Ornament Coffee Mugs - Buy This!

Starbucks 2004 Tall Dots Coffee Mug - Buy This!

Starbucks 2004 Pink Christmas Tree Tall Coffee Mug - Buy This!


No comments:

Post a Comment