Friday, June 19, 2015

Toys, Toys, Toys!

I've found some great collectibles and toys over the last few weeks. Take a look...

Everyone is anticipating the release of the Minion movie this July. I was really excited when I found Minion Dave and Minion Stuart. They are so funny that I almost kept these for myself and my granddaughter.


Minion Stuart




Minion Dave


Legos are still hot, hot, hot! I don't care what model, kids and  AFOL (adult fans of Legos) can't get enough of these toys. I recently got my hands or several sets.



Lego Chima Grizzam

Legs Chima Furty


Another hard to keep on the shelf toy is Minecraft. It's a strange phenomenon how these toys fly out of the stores. Not much to them but obviously our kids imaginations are making this toy one of the hottest items in stores.


Minecraft


One of the challenges my family has faced over the past couple of weeks is dealing with the steamy heat here in Virginia. Our central air conditioning unit died one 90 degree afternoon! Luckily, we were able to get a hold of two window units to use while the new system is being installed. Of course, that didn't help us much while cleaning out the attic to make room for the new unit. It's over 100 degrees up there!! While digging through the 15 years of "stuff" (I'll keep this clean), I came across my daughter's Ty Beanie Baby collection. Remember those cute little bean bags? She didn't want them and gave the ok to list them in the store. They didn't turn out to be the investment that was going to send your kids to college but they are still valued by collectors. No matter what your interest, you can't deny how cute they are...

Ty Beanie Babies

Ty Beanie Babies

Ty Beanie Babies

Ty Beanie Babies

Ty Beanie Babies

Ty Beanie Babies

Ty Beanie Babies


Lastly, my favorite find of all...Tinky Winky, the purple Teletubbies talking doll. The cutest and most annoying toy of the 1990's. I had to hide this one to stop all the crying from my two year old granddaughter. 

Tinky Winky Teletubbies


This Sunday is Father's Day...Don't forget to call your Dad :)

Thanks for visiting!



No comments:

Post a Comment